Friday, November 18, 2005

Book Store

So today I had to go to "diversity" training at work. Ok this is the same training I've had every year for over 10 years. If I'm not diversified by now when will I be ugh!!! So the class lasted, get this, 45 mins!!! I got out at 11AM and did not start my shift until 1:30pm. So what did I do?? I went to the mall and Waldenbooks!!!

Ok I tried to behave really I did but of course I came out of there with several books, and the December issue of Romantic Times.

While I was eating lunch (Steak Escape, yummy ) I glanced at my new magazine. They have several articles for readers this month everything from creating your own special reading nook, keeping a journal of books you've read, readers groups, and book signings. Of course they have more information on the RT Convention that is coming up it sounds like it is going to be so much fun! One day I will be able to attend RT, it may be a few years from now but that is ok, it's good to have a goal.

No comments: