Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September Already!!

Wow this year is flying by! Still haven't got a lot of reading done which is sad. There are a few books out this month that I will have to get. Nora Roberts has a new triology starting this month. JR Ward's 3rd book will be out this month, if you like paranormal you need to get the 1st two books in this series. She is a new favorite of mine. If any of you have read her books please let me know what you think!

BOOK PIMP ADVICE FOR TODAY

I was lucky enough to read "Somebody's Lover" by Jasmine Haynes. If you like hot and steamy to go with a great story go and get this book!

http://www.skullybuzz.com/home.html

1 comment:

Jessie Verino said...

Hey Christy!!! I think fall is finally starting here; my favorite time of year. To celebrate the change of seasons and the success of Sensual Energy (in Phaze's top ten bestsellers for paranormal - Thanks Everyone!) and Spellbound, if anyone wants a coupon for 10% off those titles at Fictionwise, please e-mail me at jessie@jessieverino.com with "coupon - title" in the subject line, and I'll send one out.